Sunday, March 26, 2017

Very excited!


Welcome! I’ve been working on my magazine and after careful review I came to the realization that the color of each page don’t seem to match but I believe that it won’t really matter. I am planning to finish up my entire magazine by the end of this week so that I can start with the CCR this weekend. I will share more of my magazine in my following blog posts. At the moment I am tweaking things up until I am happy with the outcome. I will share screenshots of the magazine as well mini comments on how and why I did the things that I did. My magazine's name is officially Beautylicious. I feel as if the name perfectly suits my magazine overall because it is cute and it also goes with the magazine itself. I am happy how it’s coming out, stay tuned to get an insider of my magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment