Thursday, March 23, 2017

Photoshoot time!

Welcome back! It’s been awhile since I’ve last posted but I have been continuously working. So I’ve had a photoshoot! I think for starting out I did a pretty good job. Now I spoke about my cover page and I am making it similar to this:
                              
I used the idea of the wooden board but instead of using the food I randomly placed the products on the wooden board, I’ve been on the hunt for a colorful background but I couldn't find one. So as you can tell I ditched the idea of the marble, one because it was more convenient and two it’s cheaper to use something that I already own. Now back to the pictures that I took, to be honest it came out very well. My idea for this magazine is to have random pops of colors but keep the magazine overall clean and simple.
For my double page spread it will be a review of each product presented it will be a beauty must-haves 2017. For the pictures of each product I bought scrapbook paper to use as the background of the product being photographed with another paper on the bottom with a different design to give the photo a nice touch of color and dimension.
The outline itself of the double page spread is still unknown but I am starting on creating the outline this upcoming weekend.

PI found this website called canva and it helps create the outline of the magazine and with the editing of the of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment