Saturday, March 18, 2017

lights camera picture

Tomorrow I am going to have a “photoshoot”, now I use this term very loosely because I have the feeling only people who can actually take pictures can use this term. All jokes aside I am nervous for the outcome of this because I hype up this idea in my head but the reality of it is a disaster.  For my table of contents I don’t think I am going to include any pictures because I want it to be as minimal as can be.
TABLE OF CONTENTS.jpg
I like this idea but it looks a little hard to read but the idea is there. For my magazine it looks too simple since I already am using an abundance of marble on the double page spread I believe that using this concept will look good as well as using a pop of color to brighten the pages up.
I am excited for tomorrow because all of my thoughts will become a reality and i’m very intrigued to see the end result so that I can start to put everything all together. Now for my advertisement I have no idea what I will use I think I will use a product that consists of simple packaging that way it’s easier to change the logo and make it mine, I just don’t know how I am going to incorporate it into my double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment