Sunday, March 26, 2017

I think I'm happy

This weekend has been pretty eventful for my magazine. I’ve created my cover page but i’m not sharing it yet because I am very indecisive with the outcome of it and I still want to tweak it bit more but the main theme is there and I am very happy with it. As for my table of contents I have the outline of it,
TABLE.png
It’s similar to this but it looks too plain but I don’t know what else to add or what photos to add but I will finish that up tomorrow and hopefully it looks better and with more pictures.
For my advertisement I am going to use this product and change the name.
ROSEWATER.png

For my double page spread i’ve reviewed about 7 products, the outline is still a big foggy the same as the table of contents. But the theme is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment