Saturday, March 18, 2017

All marble

Now for my double page spread I am going to do a beauty must haves and it would just basically review the makeup and say why it was a good product and who it is best for. Now since I am taking all of the pictures myself and I am not let’s say a professional photographer I don’t want to include too many pictures because I am afraid it would come out looking bad. So I am going to keep to pictures to a minimum when displaying each product. I like the idea of mini add-ons like little post its and mini paperclips attached to the text.

The first double page spread seen above looks too messy for me and the look for this magazine is simple yet pretty with random pops of color. Since my target audience starts off at 15, I believe that the mini add ons would make it more appealing to them and look more youthful.
For the double page spread when displaying the products I’m going to have a marble background behind each product that I am “reviewing”.
MARBLEMAG.png
Like this but with the beauty products. In my head I like this idea but I feel like it would be too repetitive and it would overwhelm the page with too much marble.

No comments:

Post a Comment