Saturday, March 11, 2017

The beginning of my journey!

Hello my name is Florencia Bergner and I am writing a blog to inform you on the process that I will partake in during the journey of creating a magazine! I am very excited yet extremely nervous for this project. I am excited to see what I can accomplish and create but also very nervous due to the fact that it is very easy to mess up. I've had a few ideas in mind but I will save that for my next post. I am blocked on the name of the magazine I have no idea what I want that to be yet but I know I will come up with something. I am going towards the route of makeup but I don't necessarily know what I want to include. Since this is my first time creating a magazine and  I am excited to find out what will unfold. At the end of this project I will have much more compassion for creators of magazines because of all the hard work they dedicate in order for them to publish the best content. Anyways I have many ideas but I think I have one in mind that will play out nicely. Well thank you for reading and I hope you are as excited as I am to see what I come up with. Check in weekly to see my updates and what I will create!

No comments:

Post a Comment