Sunday, April 2, 2017

The advertisement

Welcome back again!! Now for my advertisement it is scrapbook paper as the background with a toner as the product standing on top of the paper. The writing is only on the bottom with a cute little saying about the product. Now the only thing about that is that it does not include a picture of a person. But I believe that since it is only a toner it is not noticeable and a person cannot really display the use of a toner unlike it being a mascara you can notice it but it’s not the same with a toner. The magazine is about the products itself and how it reacts to each and everyone who tries it and not so much on how beautiful people are. That is also why my cover does not feature a person but the products themselves. Since my target audience begins at 15 and ends at 35 I believe a toner can be versatile. It works for girls who are just starting to dip their toes into the beauty world and as well for who have known about the beauty world for a while and need a spritz of rejuvenation. My advertisement is beside my table of contents. Which leads me to writing less in my table of contents and not having as many titles, but after looking at other projects it doesn't seem to be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment